Volunteering at the CHF Distribution Center in Dallas, TX FY2022
Welcome to CHF’s Volunteer Registration Site!
Thank you for your desire to serve with Children’s Hunger Fund’s Volunteer Program. Your time and effort will help provide hope to suffering children.
Follow these steps to get started:
PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME AS YOUR BROWSER!!!
Rules for Visitor Safety:
- Please do not plan to volunteer if:
- You are at high risk of vulnerability to the COVID-19 virus;
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, fever (100.4 degrees or higher), or any other symptoms of illness;
- You have been sick with a respiratory illness, flu-like symptoms, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 3 weeks; or
- You have been in close contact with any person sick with a respiratory illness, flu-like symptoms, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 3 weeks. Note: Close contact is defined as "any contact closer than 6 feet for more than 10 minutes OR unprotected exposure to bodily fluids, for example when a person coughs or sneezes close by or when people share a drink or eating utensil" (Source: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): 5/15/2020 FAQs for Managers by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health).
- You’ll be required to follow all directions given by CHF staff when you are at our facility.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (HHA Form) Please complete and bring with you OR complete it on-site when you arrive to volunteer. Any volunteer age 17 or older will need to complete the top section of the HHA Form for each workday they attend. Any adult volunteer bringing their own children please complete the top section and enter the name(s) of all minor children on the back. Any adult volunteer bringing children that are not their own will simply complete the top two sections and enter the name(s) of all minor children on the back. The HHA Form should be completed and brought for each workday attended (for now!)
Click Here TO VIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Step 1. Become a Volunteer Create your Volunteer Account (Adults only) no minor Volunteer Accounts should be created, or Login (located at the top right)
Registering as an Individual? Skip to Step 4
Registering a Team (Family/Church/Company/Organization)? Continue on!
Step 2. Family/church/organization serving together? Create a Team (located in My Account)
Step 3. Locate Manage Team where you will Add New Members (age only required for minors!)
Step 4. Now you are ready to Find an Opportunity (located at the top of this page)
Step 5. Select the Distribution Center
Step 6. Select the date you want to volunteer
Step 7. Click "I'm coming on my own!" if you are coming alone, or, "I'm bringing others!" if you have others coming with you
We'll see you on the date you selected!
Warehouse Attire for Volunteer Workdays:
- For your safety, please wear closed toed shoes/tennis shoes.
- Jeans and a t-shirt work well! It's a warehouse so there's a possibility of getting a little dirty.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:17+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: